Puzzle & Games
3D MODEL DESCRIPTION
While you’re gambling at the Casino, the children gotta stay entertained somehow in the lobby, right? That’s a joke.
But the 3D Pinball was a 3D print model made especially for them! Which doesn’t mean you can’t wake your inner child a little bit…
*Use 1.5mm beads for the ball;
* You need to use rubber bands to allow the reeds to have tension to move.
* The star obstacles rotate, while the circle obstacle is static. You can also use other rubber bands to create more challenging obstacles!
3D PRINT FILE SETTINGS
- Recommended for FDM Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.20 mm (For the structure) 0.12 mm (for the bars and pins)
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 2 Days 01 Hour 34 Minutes
Designed by: Luis Aquino / Clara Andrezzo
Hand-Painted by: Tay Oliveira
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|