Articulated Creepy Bunnies - Darko
3D MODEL DESCRIPTION
Controversial & Creepy Home Decor on Easter Day? You got it! Donnie & Darko are made to creep up the place. Oh! They’re Articulated, too!
Their names, of course, are a humble homage to the movie Donnie Darko, which, frankly, I didn’t even understand the ending. Can someone please explain it to me?
- This creepy STL file is recommended for FDM Printers!
- 3D Printing Time: 07 hours, 26 minutes
3D PRINT FILE SETTINGS
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.12 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
The parameters above are recommendations made by our staff; if you prefer, you can adapt them according to your preferences.
Hand-Painted by: Tayene Oliveira
|Long (5 hours - 12 hours)|