Cosplay & Props
A masquerade ball is a rare occasion, but it's even rarer to find a Carnival Mask like this one. Now, you can make your own at home. If you're a Commercial License Subscriber, I bet you can sell lots of these - especially with Carnival around the corner in Brazil.
3D PRINT FILE SETTINGS
- Recommended for FDM Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.16 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 2 Day 47 Minutes.
Designed by: Gabriel Ramos
Hand-Painted by: Tay Oliveira
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|