Guillermo, el Puppet
If you watched Guillermo del Toro's new Pinocchio movie and didn't tear up a little bit, you probably have something broken inside you.
We loved it so much that we baptized this little guy Guillermo, el Puppet! Look at all the articulations and amount of detail in this 3D model. A masterpiece, just like the movie.
3D PRINT FILE SETTINGS
- Recommended for FDM Printers or Resin Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.16 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 2 Day 07 Hours and 27 Minutes
All other settings must follow your (3D Printer) recommendations
Pre-Supported: Standard STL file version includes all supports (pre-supported).
Solid Model: You must hollow the 3D print model yourself and add the supports as you wish
Hollow Model: You must add the supports as you wish.
Designed by: Fabyan
Hand-Painted by: Thomas Padilha
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|