Cosplay & Props
Kabuto (Samurai Helmet)
3D MODEL DESCRIPTION
The Kabuto (Samurai Helmet) was used in battle by the Japanese warriors long before the samurai but later became the headpiece of their traditional armor. It’s composed of seven parts; each one assembled to protect specific parts of the head.
A great addition to our Helmet Collection but a fantastic combination with the Oni Mask and the Samurai Sword! I don’t know; maybe we will make the full 3D-printed samurai armor. What do you guys think?
3D PRINT FILE:
- Recommended for FDM Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.2 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 5 Days 18 Hours 46 Minutes
Designed by: Igor Lopes
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|