Filament Printer only!
If you have been 3d printing for a while you will have seen these. If you haven’t seen these before you are in for a shock. Add a picture and out comes a custom 3d printable model!
HOW TO SETUP:
1- Insert an image with no background (this is a free background removal website, but there are others available)
2- Scale the image, ideally the aspect ratio should be 1:1, if not the piece won’t display the image, scale until it eventually displays the image
3- Prepare the print and print!
Make sure to take specific notice of the fact that you need to set 10 walls and no infill for the main lithophane piece.
Another important thing to note is when using this make sure to use a low temperature bulb the last thing you want is to melt your amazing print. When buying the light fitting for your lithophane make sure to measure the socket and buy the correct one!
3D PRINT FILE:
- Recommended for FDM Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.12 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 10 (lampshade); 3 (socket).
- Recommended Infill (%): 5% (socket).
- Needs Support: yes (socket).
- Approximately Printing Time: 1 Day 5 Hours 54 Minutes
Designed by: STLFLIX
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|