Panda Hashi Holder
3D MODEL DESCRIPTION
How did the panda lose his dinner? He was bamboozled!
Not everyone likes sushi, but everyone LOVES pandas! A 3D-printed panda holder for your chopsticks is not a need indeed, but it does look cute on the dining table; you have to agree…
What does a panda use to cook his pancakes? A pan, duh! Okay, that was the last one.
3D PRINT FILE:
- Recommended for FDM Printers or Resin Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.16 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 1 Days 15 Hours 21 Minutes.
Pre-Supported: Standard STL file version includes all supports (pre-supported).
Solid Model: You must hollow the 3D print model yourself and add the supports as you wish.
Hollow Model: You must add the supports as you wish.
Designed by: Fabyan Cardoso / Rafael Salessi
Painted by: Thomas Padilha
|Very Long (More than 12 hours)|
STL BIG PANDA FDM
STL BIG PANDA RESIN
STL TINY PANDAS