Wisdom Einstatues (Mizaru)
3D MODEL DESCRIPTION
The Three Wise Monkeys — one covering his eyes (Mizaru), one his ears (Kikazaru), and one his mouth (Iwazaru) — symbolize a Japanese proverb, which says: “See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil”.
Well, if the statues have that kind of power as Monkeys, imagine them as Einsteins! Limitless wisdom, that’s what it is.
This is the Mizaru (See No Evil).
You can print each one separately, but they make a lot more sense altogether!
3D PRINT FILE SETTINGS
- Recommended for FDM Printers or Resin Printers
- Recommended Layer Height: 0.12 mm
- Recommended Perimeters: 3.
- Recommended Infill (%): 5%
- Needs Support: No.
- Approximately Printing Time: 14 hours 57 minutes
Designed by: Rafael Salessi
Hand-Painted by: Thomas Padilha
|Long (5 hours - 12 hours)|